trannies with a baby? they know that they cannot breastfeed if they have no hormones, and did not give birth, but they are sickos! DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG? USING A BABY FOR SEX? DISGUSTING!!!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Just a lost soul trying to find my way....

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I pray for these children๐Ÿ˜”

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response F1r3 ... to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

๐Ÿ’ฏ I am so fucking sick of the tranny, lbtqyzxop movement. Fuck off.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

agree 100 percent

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I remember an article I read years ago about a biological male who wanted to breastfeed a baby & took hormones specifically for that purpose. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I don't know if the article was legit - it said he finally succeeded but I was like wth? at the whole thing

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

mentally ill people trying to control our society. I do not know anyone personal who tried this crap. But I live in Florida.

(1) Show this thread

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WHEN TRANNIES HAVE KIDS ITS SEXUAL CRIMES AGAINST THAT CHILD !!! ( prove me wrong ) GOOD LUCK !!!

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

agree 100 percent

(1) Show this thread