CONSCIOUS HERBALIST & COSMETIC FORMULATOR, PRODUCING MEDICINAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS πŸ’šπŸŒΏ

ANTIPARASITICAL REMEDIES ARE:
HCQ, IVERMECTIN, ZINC, D3, QUERCETIN , VITAMIN D, BORAX, ZEOLITE, COLLOIDAL COPPER, COLLOIDAL, GOLD, SILVER COLLOIDAL AND MUCH MORE, PLEASE SHARE YOUR ANTIPARASITICAL REMEDY! πŸ‹
πŸŒ³πŸ’šπŸŽΌ
www.alchemy-cures.com

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Venkel 1971 to her Publication

I was taking oregano oil in conjunction with ionized colloidal silver to kill off a problem I've had with listeria bacteria - my naturopathic doctor thinks it was tick borne much like Lyme disease
Also - keeping the body in as alkaline of a state as possible through diet helps to keep bacteria & parasites from thriving

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Thank You for sharing this. May I ask though, how much Oregano oil do you take?

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

I had to start with one capsule - I forget the dosage - and the doc wanted me to work up to 4 a day. I only got to 3 & it turned out that was too much. It's pretty potent & was affecting my digestion & some other things so I dropped it back to 2 a day & just took it longer

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kary Yamamoto, click on at the bottom under it