Patriot Party, [13.07.21 07:13]
[Forwarded from Cherokee Owl]
[ Video ]
Total Phonies!

Watch & let it sink in!

@CherokeeOwl 🦉

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

So let's give Gowdy his own show on Sunday's! I won't watch any of these traitors!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Firing squad . Traitors!
Looking like Jim Jordan may be the only truthful Official in government! I hope I am not disappointed
Lindsey graham worked with McCain against the people UNTIL TRUMP came in, then he turn coated. Turncoats cant be trusted

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

Yeah Tucker is making a case for me to trust him

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Those you trust the most...

From where We The People sit. FROM WHAT WE SEE IN OUR EVERY DAY LIVES IT IS WAY PAST THE TIME FOR ARRESTS. WAY PAST.

DOES ANYONE REALLY THINK WE ARE GOING TO VOTE IN 2022 IF WE DON'T GET THE JUSTICE WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED AND ARE DUE?

THING DO SEEM TO BE SPEEDING UP.

BUT WE THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH

Someone has turned the oven to 450 degrees to cook a potato chip! Most of us understand crazy and I believe that what's coming has a lot more hurt then heat. That Armor will need to be on sooner then later.

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit