Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

🧐

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

I admit, I use Facebook. I use my regular name for family, recipes and special interests. I have had one day and seven day bans/censorships in facebook jail. I have wanted to leave but there are people there I want to connect with and different interests that are no where else. I did deactivate my Twitter account. I am on MeWe, Magabook, Parler, USA Life but no one is there. By no one I mean my personal friends and family and interest groups. Nor my community pages where we in rural areas keep in touch with what is going on. I am here but find this forum uncontrolled and my feed scrolls the same 20 posts round and round. Jimbo, you are the one I come here to read. The rest is out of control and not very informative.

Thanks fren! I understand where you're coming from regarding FB.
The majority of my liberal family disowned me so I closed down FB several years ago and haven't looked back.

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I am here for Jimbo too! :D No FB or Twitter for me. My day begins with gathering flowers for God's worship, taking care of household chores, and then checking what Jimbo said. It ends with dinner conversation about what Jimbo said on this forum, lighting a lamp before God, story time and sleep.