Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Where's Hunter? 🤔

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Hi Jim how are you?? A littel confused here. Have the black hats gained some control back or are we just in a fear gear in the movie. Thanks

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Having Fits to her Publication

No worries fren, President Trump was just pointing out some corruption going on in the Biden Crime Family! 🐸

Oh I meant in general like with the alleged door to door vax or more important the vax for the military. Is that just optics or is some of that real?? Telegram is becoming a 💩storm between trolls and mean people.

Only people mentioned by @HavingFits in this post can reply

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I think a lot of it is for optics. I just can't see them trying to go door to door without a lot of flak from most Americans. People's willpower is just too strong to just give in, in MHO.
I've never used Telegram, I just didn't like the format on my laptop. I peruse Gab for some memes. 😸

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Thanks. its just all so 🥜's

(1) Show this thread