Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

WhipLash347, [09.07.21 21:38]
[Transféré de KC Emery SUNSHINE]
I had covid-19 in June of 2020 and because of my heart condition I was suffocating for 5 days and nearly died. I received hydroxychloroquine from a friend because four doctors refused to give it to me even though I was hospitalized twice. I was saved within nine hours of getting hydroxychloroquine with zinc. I was suffocating and they were going to put me on a ventilator. I left the hospital AMA and put my life in HCQ research. In July of 2020, my oldest son, who also has my same heart condition, got Covid-19 at his Nursing Care Facility. I smuggled hydroxychloroquine into him and he stopped suffocating within a number of hours. . DO NOT GET VACCINATED. GET HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

I got it from Dr. Stella Immanuel at www.speakwithanmd.com thru a telemed appointment. kcthesunshinegirl@gmail.com is my email. KC Sunshine on telegram.

Agreed my son got covid last week we have some hydroxchloroquine at home . we drop some of to him and this week his back at the gym. It works

Only people mentioned by @Fooked in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pissed Patriot, click on at the bottom under it