Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

3 years SOUNDS bad for someone like her..... but they KNOW the deep state will get her done when she gets out for telling. It's all good! There is no escape for these m'fkrs one way or another.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

NO Deals what did this just go out the window, it does not matter who she gave up, she sold children CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! I will keave it to God, man seems incapable of justice sometimes.😢😥😢😥

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Hunters become the Hunted.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

She was definitely offered a deal because there's no way with those charges she would only get three years. She was a small fish in a very big pond. They better have her in protected custody or she's definitely doorknobed for sure. I understand why people are pissed about her sentence, but if she could give up some really big fish that are 30 times eviler, I say go for it. She will have the stone around her neck in the end.

FJB .......Trump is my President

No deals she knew what was going to happen to those kids . Gitmo her for life .

disgusting should of been life in prison, she lucky death penalty was not handed down, evil witch, selling children no words for her evil t the very core,#SaveOurChildren

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

? no deals ?