Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

I am Jewish and have ‘Never Again’ deeply embedded into my DNA. The art center where I throw pottery had a mask mandate which I reconciled because for 3 or 4 hours 1 time a week, I loved pottery more than I dispise(d) the mask. Never wore it anywhere else, horrible. However, this changed when they also manated that those who have received the jab can take their masks off, those who have not, must still wesr a mask😩well, my DNA shifted right into ‘Never Again’ mode I and told my fellow potters that I had to leave the studio, which was heartbreaking, they may as well have given me a 6 pointed yelllow star and said, sew it on...this is exactly how it started...not to mention I will never pay you to discriminate against me...some serious lines continue to be drawn in the sand, praying praying praying🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😎

I call that righteous indignation, and I feel it everyday. No one has dominion over my body but Almighty God, and I owe no one any explanation of what is or is not inside of His temple (my body). I pray you find another place to enjoy your hobby!

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngieMac in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Amen Amen, and thank you❤️🙏🏻😎