This day changed my life in 2014 - I finally made it to the place Roman Catholics call home. In 2018, I had to unlearn, disassociate and eliminate the sick bastards at The Vatican and the Church from my life. My relationship is 1:1 with God. No one shall stand between God and me.

Only people mentioned by @HoldTheLine in this post can reply

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

Happened for me in 2010. I was having trouble financially and at a catholic church, someone asked me about what was going on. They did not try to help( even though they were in a position to). I went up to receive communion nd I saw the bible on the pulpit. It had a dragon head and a lion body. I knew at that moment that I no longer wanted to be associated with them. My life has changed for the better and I have a closer relation to God.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Is that you in the red shirt?

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Yes

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Congrats Brother! It's not an easy thing to do. I went through it when I turned away from the false judeo-Christian teachings of mainstream churches. I am now a Christian. No more judeo stuff. And my spirituality and Faith have grown because of that decision I made 25 years ago. I now understand the Word of God more clearly and it makes perfect sense.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Thank you for sharing your story. I indeed went through the same transformative work. While we were on Kobi's site - that's where I completed my separation with a lot of help from really great people.

My Faith is stronger now that no one is telling me how to think.

(1) Show this thread