Seeing the healthy happy people living not in fear of .03 mortality 🥰

Only people mentioned by @Punnishe in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I disagree, those living in Fear are the ones who got the vaxx. Why would anyone get a vaxx fotr a virus that is 99.98% survivable. Your chance of dying from the virus or variants are the same as getting killed by being struck by lightning.
Unfourtunatly, the variant is just a disguise of all the deaths to come from the vaxx. They will begin to die in the millions. It was never about the CV19 virus just the vaxx pushed 24/7 by MSM and even the AMA and FDA which have all been comprimised globally.

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

thats whwre the free will comes in but i believe if people where 100% knowledgeable about it they would never have gotten it

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

See video below.

(5) Show this thread

still masked and wearing plastic gloves too

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

We hear a lot of scare stories about how the vaxxed will be pitted against the unvaxxed, but in reality I'm still waiting to see it when they're the ones feeling ill now, and I am not. They don't have the energy to get angry.

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response Laura Truther King to her Publication

Well here we are.
Love v Fear
Dark to light

Refuse to live in fear

(1) Show this thread