Conservatives ARE the majority. They can't fool the American people.

Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

bare hands ?? they are sooo gross and EVIL

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

does it seem that we the American people who are patriots have decided to agree with the cabal demorats. Now we have accepted the election scam sense the 2000 election and now again 2020. Trump will run in 2024 BS who cares if he runs in 2024???!!! he should be President Now. Why have we PATRIOTS not TRULY stormed Capital Hill and Take Back OUR AMERICA. PATRIOTS we keep giving in to satans army WHY are you waiting on GOD well if we are waiting and God has given us our way out but we still are not using it. Its called the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. WE have the 1st & 2A!!! BS Trump 2024, The Goal Post MOVING used to run day to day then week to week then month to month NOW they have moved it to 2024!!! WILL FREEDOMS ever again RING in AMERICA???????????

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response mike Anon to his Publication

We have not accepted the fraud. Multiple election audits are going to turn over the results. Biden will be gone soon. Patience my friend.

(1) Show this thread