Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

So many comms came out in rapid fire order. It was the most in your face on the offense speech to date. LFG!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

It's like movie credits 🍿

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Yes! He is definitely on the offense!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

So far, nothing new for those of us who've been paying attention. Hopefully some new followers have come on board and are waking up.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

It's the names He's not mentioning... do the dig.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I think I heard him say "Mark Zuckerbucks." 🤣🤣😂😅

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

😂🤣 You heard correctly! hahahah

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

yes 🤣🤣

(4) Show this thread