JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

🔥🔥🔥 SHARE - ALERT ! 🔥🔥🔥

💟 'Twas never about the Election.

✝️ Is only about this: 👇

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

If this video doesn't make your eyes fill with tears, there's something wrong with your heart that no one can fix.

It does, every time. What fills my heart with tears is that I have friends that would deny it all if I could even get them to watch.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HerpnutPat in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Yeah, I think there's a few in EVERY family. It's just too easy to hate and takes more effort to do their own research and admit they were wrong. Takes a lot of courage to admit when you're wrong and it takes even more courage to admit everything you ever believed was a lie. That's what separates US from THEM; truth versed lies.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

1. Start the video playing.

2. While it is playing, hover your mouse pointer over the video and "Right-Click".

3. "Save As" any title you want, then YOU have it.

4. Share everywhere.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

💖🙏Thanqs!

(1) Show this thread