Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Apparently, the Neanderthals were much smarter than they've been given credit for, since JoObyduhn says non-vaxxers are using "Neanderthal thinking". I'm not familiar with Joe's lexicon but I've been calling it "Critical Thinking". Apparently this is a skill not taught in the school system any longer.

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

Thank you for taking the time to deal with the conundrum some people have inside. Takes patience.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

If you look closely, you will see that most of the world is waiting on US and UK Experimental Trials to end and Nuremberg 2.0 trials to begin.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/vaccination-rollout-and-access/

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Australians do not trust their government and the government are telling them to vaccinate. Result? Think of a hungry Greek telling the octopus he only wants the octopus as a pet.

(1) Show this thread