I have decided going forth into the future, that I will be checking the “other” category on all forms. I will be writing in “other” when it comes to gender. They ask for gender, so according to the Left, you can be whatever gender you want to be depending on your mood for the day. Some days one might feel like a woman, some days one might feel like a man, some days one might feel like all the other hundreds of genders they made up out of thin air. Also, when it comes to race, again I will check “other”. Per genetic companies like 23 & Me, mostly everyone has several genetics in their DNA background. We are made up of all different peoples of the world. Therefore, we have all kinds of races in our DNA. We are all Heinz 57, are we not? So goverments of the world, take your race baiting & your divisiveness tactics & stick it where the sun don’t shine!!!

Only people mentioned by @Lizardacres in this post can reply

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

They will just redefine the meaning of “other”. Probably because it gets overused and sounds like “mother” which will offend some birthing dude. I like the way you think! Let’s all be other 😎