Only people mentioned by @desert_patriot in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Desert Patriot to her Publication

I bet she was a tool the whole time!

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

No doubt!

(1) Show this thread

Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

These walks of shame are fantastic!!!

In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

🤗Yes Indeedy!

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Sorry, froze up on me.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Another Jewish puppet of the media. They are no longer journalists, they're TV personalities. They read from a script, sent to every Media outlet in the country. It's crazy how the weather man is the most accurate now a days. LoL

Another Jewish puppet of the media. They are no longer journalists, they're TV personalities. They read from a script, sent to every Media outlet in the country. It's crazy how the weather man is the most accurate now a days. LoL

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

So true!

(1) Show this thread