Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Now some are trying to scare you into thinking that the power will go off and we will never recover.
There are many other reasons why Nana doesnt think we should be in fear of this but here is one logical one for you:

The Navy would not be preparing with Simon Parkes to create facilities in each state In the US and in the UK if they expected that we would be returning to primitive times without power and the conveniences of our modern infrastructure to accommodate these facilities now would they.

Nana believes that [they] will do more harm on their way out the door in as many ways as they can, we will no doubt have some sort of NDE for the country, my guess would be for the planet, and most likely we will see the hand of God at some point. But I also believe they know the ending of this timeline already.
Nana doesnt worry or live in fear because logic tells me we will be ok most of us.
All of us joined with God will be ok for an eternity.

We will survive no matter what the demons do we have our divine God he will never let us down . there are tesla towers in different states . The new technology will be coming out .

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

It would seem tho that some have indicated that it will need to be a slow roll out logically speaking it would cause massive job loss and economic upheaval to suddenly rid the planet of all fossil fuels plus homes and buildings will need to be either rebuilt or renovated to accommodate the new technology.
It would take too long for the economy to recover if at all if this was done overnight.
So what Nana is getting at is that I believe it will not happen over night as some think.