What say we bring down the fear levels just a bit with a tad bit of logic.

Personal opinion incoming>>>>
Nana believes that Q & Trumps small team know the future, for Me, I base this on my research for the last 2+yrs of "The Cube" "Project Looking Glass" "Cern" & portals & on the fact that I myself have been able to visit other timelines & have been shown space travel, jump gates and such by my guides.
#2-I wholeheartedly believe that the US Navy is working with Simon Parkes to set up a headquarters in FL to open Medbed/Consciousness centers in ever state in the US and same in the UK.
#3 - I am not sure about the 3 day or 10 day shutdown for the EBS systems to inform the public if, when, and how that will happen even if it does happen who will cause it, but if it does, I believe they have systems already in place and plans to get us back online very quickly. We should always be prepared for a month of say no power & things like that anytime not just now.
Continue in next post

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it