Good morning Patriots!

Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

I had 1 of my little bundle of joy spending the night so I did not get to meditate but a few minutes before going to sleep. Mainly cause I was such a Tired Ass but:
what I saw was Juan O Savin yet again.
This time what I saw was him stopping a live snake with those big old boots. Killed it!

I have not finished this video it is very long, you will have to truly pay attention as he speaks to understand it but if you want to understand some of the powers of our souls & the Christ affect, it is worth a listen.
Our souls memory are basically wiped clean when we enter these avatar bodies and instead of encouraging the memories of these powers the cabal has made sure that they are further suppressed by agendas in raising our children.
All these realms exist, I have seen many of the players in these dimensions.
I have spent a night wrapped in the wings of an angel protecting me from demons.

https://youtu.be/hJJN0VDo

Rudolf Steiner The Spiritual Hierarchies and their Reflection in the Physical World - YouTube

1. The Renewal of PrimevalWisdom (April 12, 1909 Morning)2. The Four Elements, Fire, and the Elemental Beings: the Lowest Realm of the Hierarchies (April 12,...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I'm glad you had a good dream. The only dream I remember was a very ugly face at my bathroom window. This is a frequent replay, because I had that really happen one time, and I can't seem to get past it.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Awwh so sorry, perhaps soon you will get past the memory and release that fear.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

That's similar to me. However the ugly face is always looking at me in the mirror...every morning

(2) Show this thread