🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

[Forwarded from Qanon+ (HQ Q)]
The Assassination of Jovenel Moise the President of Haiti was silenced for working with NSA and giving information to U.S. MILITARY INTEL and direct Evidence on The Clinton foundation and all the gold stolen from Haiti through the Clintons and CIA... President Moise had all the evidence on the Submarines the Clintons and Epstien had on the island to transfer hundreds of thousands of children trafficked across the world.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

The sealed indictments touches on all these facts. And All evidence and testimony are recorded.
Unfortunately the Deep State CABAL of the WORLD are running lowest on Adrenochrome in the world wide market ... Sources believe the upheaval in Haiti is the same deep state play book..
>> send in the UN [DS]
Take over the country
The Children...

//Things are getting heavy my friends... Summer on 🔥
Many countries [DS] ARE MAKING THEIR MOVES.. Desperate moves to stay Alive..

Keep the FAITH...

NCSWIC

I think that's why we're seeing such a hard push in Aus now, they're getting backed into a corner, becoming desperate to save themselves.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication

They are pushing hard now, so many MSM lies, makes me sad so many are under their spell still.

It is sad there are so many still blinded. I'm meeting greater numbers of those awakening, the increase in their pace has exposed many new holes in the narrative.

Only people mentioned by @Roskitos in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Roskitos Aus to his Publication

I am trying to remain positive more are waking and quickly. Judging by a lot of fb comments more people are certainly over the newflu bs and seems more are willing to speak up about the jab now too.

The msm is putting out such ridiculous 'news' lately, I am surprised they still have anyone to televise to lol