🔰 World War II Paratroopers sitting across from themselves in the same plane that dropped them into Normandy in 1944.

Thank You For Your Service
#GodBless
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Join us here in ➣@TheTrumpist
#TheTrumpist
#WW2
Thank You For Your Service
#TheTrumpist
https://t.me/TheTrumpist/4316

Only people mentioned by @Gq1620 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response [30] Exact to his Publication

/SALUTE

wow this instantly teared me up and made me miss my Grandpa Marvin! The most patriotic man i know… hes been my guardian angel for many years but sometimes i wonder, why me? why am i the one here on earth in my family line thats here left? of all my ancestors, why is my soul the one thats left here duing this when there were smarter, more spirutually advanced people in my family that could have been here making a bigger difference than me. My Grandpas sermons, channelings, health knowledge, spirituality, and work he did for the US Veterans would have inspiried and helped thousands when i may only be reaching a small small percentage. if it wasnt for the Asbestos he got into his lungs and the corporations and governments that lied and covered up the lethal effects, he would be here right now and wed be changing the world together. my best buddy, my friend, the person that taught me the most in life, Grandpa, my Good Angel as you say, I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOY SO MUCH!! Thank you!!

I was banned from Twitter in January just for reposting the TRUTH! God Wins!!! Save the Children!!!

🇺🇸🙏May God bless these brave men!♥️