American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Jordan Sather (the grifter who was unknown before 2016) has gone from bashing Patriot accounts to bashing platforms. Today, he's attacking AnonUp.

Jordan Sather on Telegram: If you guys are using “AnonUp”, I’d be careful. Information coming out about potential security vulnerabilities with that website. Also: many glowing shill accounts have promoted that website heavily on Telegram, BitChute, etc. this year. Honeypot??

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

I grew weary of Jordan early on. His original You tube channel jumped by 20,000 subs over a period of 2 weeks. Then it went very high in subs. He did several collaborations with David Wilcock. Wilcock is an Epst island visitor. I gave up on both. Thank you for the heads up.

There seems to be a clique of "Pay-triots" - who seem to be controlled opposition. Playing the same sheep herding and distraction/division games the mockingbirds do. I'm very tired of all of these grifters.

Only people mentioned by @BirdClanMessenger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kandace Keithley, click on at the bottom under it