Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok yall Nana has gotta go earns some more coins then have a Zoom call with Simon Parkes US coordinators. Will catch up later tonight.
Keep your frequencies high!
NO FEAR!
Keep your eyes on the election audits and dont allow them to give you fear!

Ego ego ego ego ego . . . .

Is the truth in there somewhere? Yes.

Just like people, there are good and bad ETs. What drives all of this is agenda. We don't need bells and whistles or distractions right now, IMO. Will ETs play a role in our near future? Probably.

But the solutions are inside each of us.

On a side note, I was just watching the water . . . . 🙃👽

https://rumble.com/vjedo7-the-cosmic-hoax-an-expos.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Are you saying Nana's ego is talking? No I just want to help ppl and help them find the truth to develop their own souls and I do believe Simon is sincere in his quest to help ppl and help them develop their journey with consciousness.From my understanding his facilities will not just be med/beds but also consciousness centers.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Oh my no!! Steven Greer's. I've been watching all of these players for a very long time. And I'm not attacking him, per se, but his info and how he delivers that (for years).

There's been a huge rift caused in that community over the past couple of years due to deep state players finally showing their true colors, which is not at all constructive and has muddied the waters. I take his information with a grain of salt.

As if I would diss Nana!!💙💙💙

(1) Show this thread