Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication

I have tried others but Anonup is my favorite. Only wish they would make it easier to communicate with each other. I don't like going back to the top of the page to make a comment. have a blessed day ya all

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

I am still learning too, but here is short cut
@quiver@freedomfighter1776

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Thank you for that. my talents are not on the computer. hugs

well that takes me to if I want to block someone. I'm trying to make friends hahah

you are looking at two different objects!
the + in circle is post button. see red arrow
the target in circle is block. blue arrow

Only people mentioned by @EyeQtest in this post can reply

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

well I am not seeing the + in a circle. thankQ

there are icons at bottom of each post,
but the menu icons with plus sign is at Bottom of page, there is link to home, notifications, new post. Menu bar that does not move up page like post do, it is stationary.

(1) Show this thread