#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡§πŸ‡·βœ¨πŸŒͺπŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ’žπŸš€πŸ›Έβœ¨

From (Q) The Storm Rider
https://t.me/qthestormrider777/478

✨πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

I have known about this evil for too long. I have seen the truth make it to the surface only to be buried under the guise of conspiracy or stock market crashes or some other all too important thing; too many times.

I am now seeing the pattern emerge yet again. This time it relates to RV's, election results, building collapses...

I am not in anyway demeaning those events but they will pale in comparison to what has happened to the children.

Until I see posts about the children and the evil weighed upon them becoming more prevalent than any other item; I have no idea how the creator will have mercy on this creation.

Getting your "bond" paid out CAN NEVER BE MORE IMPORTANT than the souls of those children. NEVER!

LOVE AND LIGHT!

I have no words to express my gratitude to those that have risked all to enter the bowels of hell to rescue our children. I weep for the memories that you will bear and wish you peace.

Only people mentioned by @Yogi in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POL POWEROFLOVE, click on at the bottom under it