A New Film has emerged from the Miami condo collapse. Demolition? You decide! (33 seconds)

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Is this the first building or the second (which we know was a controlled demo)?

For that first collapse video, I clearly heard a pop and saw two flashes of light about midway up the building. This looks nothing like the first, which was a partial collapse.

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

This is the demolition of the REMAINDER of the condo.

(1) Show this thread

pretty lights

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

No question for those who can see.

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

OMG

Well, of course it was demolition. No building collapses straight down without planning.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

when i first saw the bldg collaose on the news, i said it was a controlled demolition. but I did not know for sure.

(1) Show this thread

🤬

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Wonder where McAfee's units were...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

WHAT TUNNEL SYSTEM WAS UNDER IT ??

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

i think this is the taking down of the remaining unsafe building ?

WWG1WGA! No greater pleasure than to be with fellow Patriots. For God and Country!

This is not Champlain towers as only part of the building went down and it happened during daylight hours. This is footage from somewhere else.

In response United We Stand to his Publication

the building fell during the early morning hrs. it was dark there

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

It is all in the first 7 seconds!
Bastards!
May they rot in hell.