IF THEY TURN MY FACEBOOK (HAD FOR 13 YEARS) AND TWITTER ACCOUNTS BACK ON, ALONG WITH ALL OF US HERE, I WILL NOT JUST LEAVE ANONUP. THIS HAS BEEN THE SMARTEST GROUP OF ALL.

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

AGREE 100 PERCENT

TOO MANY TROLLS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

I've decided I will not return to either.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

If they do turn them back on it will have no effect.

Anonup, Well, it's all in the name. We are Anons and this is our home. We are not censored here. That's enough for me

FREE SPEECH Full Stop

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

indeed and I agree

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I was a research geek. I wasn't on FB or Twit, but I came from You Tube and the Chans. If you all get reinstated, good. I will still be here and keeping the fight going! Long live the pepes!!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

If we ever get back on Twatter or Fookbook we will drop the most brutal RED Pills ever and blow them up (Libtards) quick. The blue check mark super fooks especially,I miss trolling them all

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I agree!!! So glad I got in on this in the beginning. I’ve met friends here that would have been lost in the multitudes on twitter!

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts