Only people mentioned by @TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Bush senior is one of the only people that could not remember where he was when President Kennedy was shot. I was not alive then but it is kind of like us not remembering where you were when the twin towers got attacked. Bush was in Texas over-seeing the execution of our President. Barbara Bush spilled the beans a few years ago. She admitted in an interview they were both in Texas on the day in question. Guess she forgot she was not supposed to say that.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response All Right to his Publication

Great info Thank You!

(1) Show this thread

This is one example of the evil that has been done.

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

He had to make sure it went down. There were 6 or 7 different shooters, the most notable was Woody Harrelsons father. The assassin that got him was in the sewer drain adjacent to the car, unnoticed, he shot from the front ride side of the car. The scapegoat was planned and attention was drawn away from the area around the vehicle. A great documentary about this is called "From JFK to 911" A richmans hat trick, something like that LOL it's on youtube.