Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

892 is an interesting number. Just saying.

when do WE open up a BLOCKCHAIN Market for small businesses?

This is amazing!!!

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

Robinhood just removed all the stocks in question from their app

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

In response Sonna Genie to her Publication

So this ☝️ is how the cookie crumbles 🤣

Trust God. Trust His plan. 🇺🇸

In response Sonna Genie to her Publication

major tbt to my finance days 😅 power back to the people!!

(2) Show this thread

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

at its core, CNBC is against reddit boards because it disintermediates them. CNBC no longer controls the narrative and they don't like that! therefore it is a good thing. as with any message board, one must take care what to believe. same as watching tv news, viewer beware.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

when we say stock up we mean it STOCK UP

In response Renee White to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

This group is truly inspiring!!♥️

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

It's always interesting to see the different avenues people took to The(ir) Great Awakening.

This person obviously sees market manipulation and will no doubt eventually find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes. For some, it will be human trafficking. Others wake up when seeing the exposed political corruption. Many are waking up by seeing the hidden agenda of the Left, from media to tech to Big Pharma to Hollywood. How many are here because Nikola Tesla?!? Many...

What makes this so great is the excitement we all feel when others arrive, regardless of the road they took to get here.

BlackRock may have raked in $2.4 billion on GameStop's retail-driven stock frenzy
www.reuters.com/article/us-blackrock-investment-gamestop-idINKBN29W22T

wow! 👊

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

YES!🙌

Child of God🙏 Save our Precious Children💕Love for Humanity & Peace WW🌎God & Country🇺🇸Trump Won FREEDOM FOR ALL 🦅

YES!🙌

Pissed level rising.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus, Family, Country ❤️🇺🇸 1 John 4

How do you even buy stock without a broker? I want to play too!!

at my cuzins. come collect.. toll free

Zero sympathy for these hedge fund guys. I've dealt with them many times in my business. Biggest jerks you'll ever meet and they could care less about anyone but themselves.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

They fooken deserve it. 🤣😂

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

wait a hot minute, they actually wrote a story calling "eat a dick" "hate speech" when they've had us all eating dicks for years? Thats rich. So it's okay if you actually have people eat dicks, but if you sling it out in type its hateful. I'll never understand softies or hypocrisy.

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

the concept of shorting being a legal strategy in the market is all kinds of fucked up. these hedge funds make BILLIONS by borrowing shares of a company with their one and only goal being to drive that stock as close to zero as they can so they can buy up the shares and make the difference from what they borrowed it for!! its criminal to anyone with common sense. so i say HELL YEAH go get'em! bankrupt every single one of them. this is how power in numbers works. thousands of small trading accounts demolishing a dozen billion dollar accounts!! 😎

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response K__ Y__ to his Publication

For months now, I've been buying tiny bits of media stock with an immediate put order. After an "event," like an FB or Twatter purge, I sell & buy physical silver with the proceeds.

Very amusing, indeed - the only time the average Joe can make a buck in the market.

There is always more profit in the destruction of a civilization than in the building up.

Tee-hee!

(1) Show this thread