Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Do you all know how deep the rabbit hole goes???? It's going to be more painful than it is NOW for those AWAKE.... Be ready and HOLD the line PEOPLE we Got this !!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

painful for others maybe, why us???

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response General Khaos to his Publication

We understand most things already. And now we wait, it's PAINFUL for me.... Maybe not for you. 11/22/63 - 9/11 and now 2020 election.
1871 sucks also. I send you Peace and Love

11 22 63 (some mini series / book - worth watching?)
back at cha!

11/22/63 - JFK - Take a listen - Start at 6:30 we were told long ago. Listen to the words more than once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-AZV3qnwkA

JFK on Secret Societies | "The President and the Press" Speech (Full) HD - YouTube

(April 27, 1961 - New York City)President John F. Kennedy address, "The President and the Press" delivered before the American Newspaper Publishers Associati...

thx

I been at this a very long time.... Be well and GOD Bless. I see the word this way 23

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it