Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok yall Nana has gotta go earns some more coins then have a Zoom call with Simon Parkes US coordinators. Will catch up later tonight.
Keep your frequencies high!
NO FEAR!
Keep your eyes on the election audits and dont allow them to give you fear!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Simon Parkes US Coordinators? For the Med Beds?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response kimber Hay to his Publication

With Simon Parkes TN coordinator and Tn group

Only people mentioned by @KovfefeKimber in this post can reply

The Navy has asked Simon Parkes to help with the med/bed facilities. They are bringing him over date set now in Sept. to find a place in FL for the headquarters facility. He plans to open Med/bed/Consciousness facilities in 4 states to start with an then one in every state. TX, FL, CA, AZ will be first.
He has stated that they will be in conjunction with the military& protected by them with children & military being treated first, then after that idk the sequence.

I was in the process of opening a Christian Daycare when all this went to shit so I am wanting to open a facility in TN on some land I have or somewhere else close to Nashville. When Nesara hits there will be sufficient humanitarian money to accommodate I hope.
Parkes as a coordinator in every state and about i think 80k or more members nation wide with other countries including the UK where he lives with the same set up as well. Idk how many world wide.
We are helping with 2 freedom tours McKay & Robert Steel this m

I think its Tennesse.

In response Susie Que to her Publication

Tennessee Group. What are you talking about?

(1) Show this thread