Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

And sometimes she gets so excited about something she almost speaks another language, But we still get it. Love ya sis.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

😂🤣😂😂🤣😂Southernese, with filter jumpers thrown in. lol

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I'm currently a Texan and still have some issues I'm originally from Cajun country where we say stuff like "got down and brought you self in here." LOL

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣That is why you can translate me. lol

I lost the accent though, Sound like a native Texan now. But yes, probably why. My Kin are still there so I often have to translate Cajun english to everyone else english. lol Fun times.

My uncle lives in Texas, his buddy Jimmy Wallace has the guitar show in Dallas, Intl Guitar show. BOTH patriots.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

I love guitar shows, I play. Awsome to have family Patriots.

My whole family are patriots, and there is a shit load of us. lol ERRYBODY every single one. It is the Dallas Intl Guitar Festival. And you can check out the Stratoblasters and see Mr. Jimmy Wallace jam, I don't know him but him and my uncle are long time friends. HARD CORE TRUMP supporters.

WHAT Jimmy Wallace has the most extensive guitar arsenal I have personally ever seen. Plus he has his own line. GOD fearing good man, patriot my uncle said.

(2) Show this thread