I am who I am, if its not for You, just allow it to flow, I know Christ is the Way and that Whosoever Proclaims That Jesus is the LORD, the Son of GOD, then HE Will Reside Within them, as they will Go HIS Way, as I Am, I Proclaim that Jesus Died for My Sins, HE is The Son of God, and With All I AM I Will follow that path He has Laid before Me as best as I can Everyday, for that which I fall short I do not Hide but ask Jesus to once more forgive me, as I AM Learning, but Always Following Christs Lead. Thank You Jesus.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

Amen. God Bless You Sister. ❤️🙏🕊️

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Starship (432 Hz) "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" - YouTube

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER: I, as the producer of this video, do not claim any credit for the musical track playing in this video; and I DO NOT own any rights to t...