Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Lion ess to her Publication

I hope they all have been rescued!

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

sad to say the least! 😔😡

I am a wife! I am a mom! I am the one my grandkids call GiGi! I am a Trump Patriot! I am a child of the One and only True God! I am loved!

wow! cant wait till all is known and done away with! I hate that this has been going on for soooo. long! People should really be ticked off as all unrolls!!!! just wow!

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

😢😢So many stolen children, young women and young men each year that go missing. Places like these exist all over the world, this is just so horrifing. Here in Australia the amount of tunnels under cities and out in our outback its mind blowing. God save them and let those doing these horrible crimes burn in hell.🤬

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

2.)the location site sits along the Santa Monica mountains, as next to the 405 Interstate, surrounded by 600acres kept in natural state...sits on top of a hill - 900ft above sea level- so high you can see E to W... also Mark Getty founder of Getty Images global photo agency in 1960.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

1.)yes its horrible!!!1954 expanded house to museum wing,in 1974 expanded Itallian Villa. Collection outgrew the site.Parking garage 7stories deep underground,with a Getty Center Tram transport with 1.8 million visiters annually. 3 level base building is closed to the public;for staff workspace/storage area.5 public 2 story towers,labeled:N_north S_south E_east W_west(exhibitions Pavillions)pavillions act as temporary residence for traveling art collections-artwork as permminent have no room- N holds the oldest collections,while W holds the newest collections.Site sits on 24 acres of 110 acres

Heartbreaking!