Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Everything we’re seeing now is not for the Anons, its for the rest of the ones that are asleep.

Trump won.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We were told that DJT's win in 2016 slowed the DS's plan and now we are seeing them play out their agenda at rapid pace as they desperately try to get back on track. My question is, is there some kind of deadline date coming up that the DS needs to hurry to meet? Why must they rush to catch up on their plan? Does the plan require being complete by a certain date? If they see people waking up by the quick unfolding of their goals, why would they risk that and not just continue as originally planned? What's the hurry?

I think that is a very intelligent question I would love to see the old timers on here participate in answering it for usπŸ™ Please and Thank You in advance.πŸ™‚

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Clarity CornerStone, click on at the bottom under it