2 year Delta. Remember when some large accounts were banning and blocking anyone Jr-related last Summer suggesting that it was undermining our Q efforts? Me too. 🍿
#KennedyFriday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

YES HE IS ALIVE

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

17 Q POSTS WITH JFK IN THEM https://qanon.pub/?q=JFK

Hansome S.O.B. right there

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has had this "I Told Ya So" now since the beginning.
I follow my own piper.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

You sure do Nana! Good to see you. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Yep!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Howdy patriot. We are on a speeding train aren’t we? I am struggling with all of the fakery but we press on. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

I remember when we (Jr is alive 'ers) were booted off Patriots Fight board. We were distracting. Gave us our own R thread. Thanks bakers
as for Q drop - we have cleared up the confusion long time ago. John John is no longer a Jr. following his fathers (murder) death. "Games R fun." tought us disinfo necessary & timing is everything. Special
thanks to Kellianne & Anjel 5000.
what a great trip it has been.

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

I am happy you said that. No longer Jr was one of my arguements. Another, that disinfo would never be more justifiable. Why on earth would Q telegraph that? Thanks for remembering.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Well, me too! Lol

X22report recently addressed this and says this post means JFK jr is NOT alive. 🤷‍♀️ Impossible to know who to trust. All claim to be following "Q". What is even really going on. Will we ever know who to trust or is it all a scam. Being played by both sides? 😞

In response Peace Keeper to her Publication

We are. That is worth naming. I am going completely around accts now that refuse to allow at least a discussion re Zionism. This is where we separate the men from the boys. I know because I lived in Little Tel Aviv, aka Berkeley CA, where you dare not even bring up the subject or simply never get invited to dinner again. I am a media studies student from the 90’s and from 911 truth so I chose the latter. 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

if you know, you know 😎

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Nana doesnt give a fat rats ass what they way.
I know he is!

(1) Show this thread