Look how mad this crybaby bitch, as seen on tv doctor got when told he’s wrong by a real doctor 👨‍⚕️

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

actually think the doc wants to help but is misinformed and following rules that are layed down by the medical control system ..attacking as he felt he was isnt the answer correct the misinformation at higher levels and cascade the truth to those who have been mislead they are trained to believe these things and put in a job which has little time for research .ridiculed by others when brave enough to speak out ..
name calling wont get us to a better place education and love will in my opinion..

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

big difference between bring called out and being attacked. nice defense mechanisms "doc"
🤡

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Prison is coming for war criminals, traitors, crimes against humanity.
Proven in court 2017 NO vaccine is tested safe.
Lock them all up

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

A sure fire quick study to prove that vaxx's cause autism...
stop all vaxx for two years, rates of new cases diagnosed
for children will fall off the chart

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

You can get a doctorate in anything now a days. You can write a thesis on how cow farts ruin the atmosphere. Just because you have Dr. Infront of your name, doesn't mean you're a physician. They don't want to find cures, they want costumers.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

He hurt his feelings.
What is the vaccine for hurt feelings?

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Boo Hoo "I care about Children! You attacked Me on My stage!" Sounds to me like he cares about ratings more than anything else, especially Facts.
Love Jenny though! 💚
🙏🇺🇲🌍💕

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ohhh and look 🤡 if u just type in “aluminium autism” in freaking google u will see there have been studies showing huge amounts of it in autopsies of asd population. …. such a huge amount can only come from injections not cups or foil ………the evidence is there ….

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

He did not attack him, HE INFORMED HIM... this so-called doctor turned this conversation directly off of what the problem is and onto his feelings what a piece of shit he doesn't care about the children he is hiding behind them using them to make himself right all I'm trying to do is help the children fuck he is the problem.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Egotistical POS
cares nothing for children or facts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

He cries😫😢😭, and then ATTACKS!!! The very same thing he is crying about. 😣🤯😥

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this is great…..he was seriously about to burst out crying. its all there for anyone to read. From personal experience many doctors have no freaking clue and DO NOT CARE to know anything about autism —-also if they cared at all they would not push c-sections on women because it is clear in many published journals that the child loses alot of beneficial bacteria from natural birth canal. GI problems for life. BUT C-sections are more $$$ in their pockets. then add the a bunch of poison vacxx injected into the child and there u have a very sick child. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I'm not saying those two wearing doctor paraphernalia are not Doctors. But something is amiss with them. Actors!! If they truly wanted to help children, they would not be on stage telling you how to think. They out right rebuke the facts that this Doctor in the audience says. Remember, the one in the scrubs was presented by Harpo. Propaganda in your face.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Most of the doctors on TV shows are just actors. Have no idea and just memorize their lines for the show.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

He let us know it was all about His Show not about getting to the facts sbout the Autism rate and vaccines that doctor’s push and get paid to do it.
The doctor broke out into playing the victim.

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

What a pu**y. Dont attack me on my show. It might get canceled and wont be able to wear my scrubs on TV anymore. I cant take criticism 😬

He does not know what frustration means.

It is a fact that poison was in vaccines!

Going back to talking points is not an answer!

Pushing back on parents that have lived out this experience is idiotic!

Research before you run your mouth and get paid by Big Pharma to push their “vaccines.”

None of these “doctors” are wondering why so many people/doctors have been attacked by soeaking against Big Pharma / Mafia?

Research before you run your mouth and get paid by Big Pharma to push their “vaccines.”

None of these “doctors” are wondering why so many people/doctors have been attacked by soeaking against Big Pharma / Mafia?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂Crybaby bitch. Perfect. lol

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🤣

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread