Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok yall Nana has gotta go earns some more coins then have a Zoom call with Simon Parkes US coordinators. Will catch up later tonight.
Keep your frequencies high!
NO FEAR!
Keep your eyes on the election audits and dont allow them to give you fear!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

EXCELLENT _ Please listen and learn, this documentary is valid.
The NEXT big FEAR to push on the public by the elitecabal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGRroNrNGso

The Cosmic Hoax: An Exposé - YouTube

Learn the truth from the Father of the Real Disclosure Project.! This documentary is Dr. Greer’s answer to the current government and media disinformation ca...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks hun I will check it out!
We need to kick Fears ass!

The cabal is so stupid, they don't realize that there same ol' same ol' has no teeth -- we are NO LONGER under the MKUlta control of their wicked deceit.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

Yep, there are good aliens and bad aliens, I dont care what they try to portray, I have seen em both.

I agree Nana, so far the good Aliens are trying to keep us in check and not destroy the fabric of the Universe with space nukes! I do think the nasty ones are here too and have inbred with the 13fams, they are the "fallen angels" ~ this is how it appears to me. That is why these fams are so seriously SICK, no compassion, no love, no creative consciousness and just TOO DESTRUCTIVE

(1) Show this thread