🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

Kyle Massey, an outspoken anti-Trump Hollywood actor, is the latest Disney star to be arrested and charged with attempting to rape a child.

Massey, the former star of That’s So Raven on the Disney Channel, is now facing felony charges for allegedly luring and grooming a 13-year-old girl into having sex with him. Massey is the latest in a long line of Disney employees who have been accused of sex crimes against youngsters and convicted.

https://en-volve.com/2021/07/06/outspoken-trump-hating-disney-star-charged-with-sex-crimes-against-a-child/

The vicious cycle, you have to wonder how long it was all done to him. He did wrong, and he has to be punished. You still have to wonder.

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

It's a shame to see that the actors & actresses that were in our favorite movies were involved in it in someway, & I can't wait to find out just how some were involved especially for those who were on the list of those who were allegedly executed by now, meaning names Like Helen Hunt, Matt Dillion, Nicolas Cage

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

I know those 3 were for sure on the list. The problem is it might be better to read the list of the good guys, than that of the bad guys. I know Mel Gibson is good, he called them out all the time. All the actors and actresses that I really liked are on the list. It's hard to watch a movie now days, because you know what they have done.

(1) Show this thread