Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

Had this forwarded to me on Telegram. Comes from Andi2323, but I can't access the channel directly because it says it is closed by the user. It's quite interesting. The Trump Magic Wand. Touches on Tesla, ancient Egyptian technology, technology that the Deep State was using against us, now in the hands of the Patriots, and being used to help us. The rising Schumann frequency that we are all feeling. Definitely worth 8 minutes of your life to watch

this sure looks to be the qorks of Jetson White on youtube.com go check out his channel. just the music aline 45 seconds in. will be interested in what you think

In response Darcy Bachand to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BrattyOne in this post can reply

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Bratty ONE to her Publication

I will agree, the style does seem similar. Ended up watching a short video about John Titor. Hadn't heard that name in a while, haha. I remember him from Coast to Coast, back when it was Art Bell, haha