Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws โ€ข On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

America , you need to know you will also feel Gods Wrath in the killing of hundreds of millions globally.
Many of your political leaders are evil and vile demonic beings and as a result God will bring natural disasters as never seen before. If you are in a State, and itโ€™s ran by a Politician or Agency Heads who is in reality a Demon, you need to leave it soon. Everything in the way of destruction is coming to destroy parts of America where evil dwells. There is no escape for evil here now. It will be vanquished and enchained in Hell until Judgement Day. You were warned .

Well, I can't afford to leave either. So if what you are saying is true, guess I'm going down with the ship. Grateful I got as far as I did.
Honestly though, I don't think the days of Noah is a fair comparison to what's happening today.
Oh well, good luck everyone. I hope you all find some place safe. ๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’•
Every man, woman and child will be safe...๐Ÿค”

Only people mentioned by @harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

Claiming this over all Hischildren๐Ÿ™

Psalms 91

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day. Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday...

If you make the LORD your refuge, if you make the Most High your shelter, no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home."

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’• Peace & Love ๐Ÿ˜Š

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

That is beautiful and what I feel in my heart.
Thank You!
God Bless You. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’•

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

I say this EVERY morning

(2) Show this thread