Only people mentioned by @Pndlumswings in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Sending love and light healing πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ God bless you’re family .

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will pray for Kyle.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Prayers lifted for your son Kyle... and prayers lifted for you as well. πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ™

prayers for you and your son, my oldest son has taken the same path..may they both find the right path soon..

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β™₯οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

PRAYING! Stay strong!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’• Peace & Love 😊

My prayers to the family, but mostly for Kyle to have willingness to want to help himself.πŸ™
God Bless All of You.
πŸ’š

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless Kyle and all those who are suffering in some form right now!!! May you find the truth, light, and God!!!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™β€οΈPrayers for Kyle and his family

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Somebody have his mother contact me, if you know her DM me.

I'll give her my personal cell.

This takes ACTION.

( This is an area of anointing, called into Ministry by JESUS. )

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I lurk on Telegram and follow certain accounts, but not on Telegram myself... I copied his request and brought it here so he could have more ppl praying for him, I'm sorry I don't have any information

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm talking to GOD about him....

nope, I'm pleading....