is it not peculiare that freezers have locks on them these days? or is that just me🤔

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

this is not odd. At one point, we had a refrigerator on our outside back porch (rural area). Meat is expensive and if you store it outside or less than secure place, this would make sense.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kari Spence to her Publication

yes would make scense. In Norway olden days we had cellers to keep anything cold, and freezers didnt get here til l a t e r was that before or after the wellfare state came "through"🤔

(2) Show this thread

It must've been an optional feature that many wanted, so it became "standard".

I recall the neighbor's kid tricking his sis into the dryer in the late 1950's.
Imagine the exponential MISCHIEF available w/ gore & guts available...

In your mind's👁,
there's Jeffrey Dahmer, on the one EXTREME,
& a VALID oncern re:
something planted
w/o your knowledge...

My Mom found cans of
"Frozen Daquari Concetrate"
in our basement freezer,
circa late 1960's,
suburban Washington DC.
She KNEW it was "CONTRABAND",
per our max-authoritarian house rules.
She told me she had time to think b/f we came home from school,
REALIZED my bro's mellowness of late @
DINNERTIME, wasn't "maturity" after all,
☑️d UNDER his BED,
FOUND a fully stocked BAR,
DEDUCED his CHESS partner LYNDON,
was packing more than game pieces,
& subversively endorsing "alternative" coping methods not permitted on our premises... 🙄

It was settled w/o violence, but I think a LOCK was part of

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Jesus made locks (...)

(1) Show this thread

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

my parents had a freezer with a lock on it in the basement when i was young. that is where they kept their meat. okay, that does sound creepy 😂 But really, you always knew it was closed securely because you had to lock it.

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

It's alittle while back we had to lock down our meats😅 I bet the one Pelosi was sittin on had a lock on it(...)

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Curious indeed, and a tad bit CREEPY!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

its notable they think we need a lock on our freezers. I wonder [who] has one👂✍

(1) Show this thread