๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 7-7-21 Romana Didulo, Canada
Q: When is the worldwide EBS, can you give a hint?
#HINT "Ma'am, please be prepared to fly out to the Ship
(Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carrier) within minutes notice."

๐Ÿ”ฅQ) The Storm Rider
[DS] owned โ†’gas prices
Hong Kong + $9.67 gallon
Sweden, Greece Finland + $7
UK $6.95
[DS] push to get U.S. up to these numbers
Must be gradual increase or strike

#s
21k CIA Agents
15k CIA secondary Agents (work privately for CIA)
2 Million+ informants world wide
14k FBI AGENTS
60k+ black ops Soldiers from 14 different Privately owned
MILITARY companies in the U.S.
18 U.S. Intelligence AGENCIES
Close to half a million Agents together

Many fighting each other's agencies
Many fighting amongst themselves in their own agencies
MILITARY IS VETTING Agencies

DONG JINGWEI gave the keys
Much happening behind the scenes

PROMISES MADE
PROMISES KEPT

๐Ÿ˜บI know peeps donโ€™t think itโ€™s REALLY Ezraโ€™s account.
I respect that. Iโ€™m hoping it is ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

THIS GUY LOOKS LIKE TIM BALLARD WHO RESUES KIDS IN HAITI

You're so right on, GrandmaK. I didn't notice that. Paul Walker was a lovely actor & if indeed he passed, it's deeply sad. Hoping he, along with many others, are actually alive & safe & one day, we will see them all again ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒน

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

I just found out from a spec OP that he is in=deed another Craig Sawyer type, not who we thought HE is. My heart is broke. I wonder if Jim Cavezel is in on the trafficking or if he knows about TIM/PAUL

In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication

Dunno, GrandmaK but I sense Jim Caviezel is a wonderful, true & deeply Spiritual person. He's had so much negativity & so many attacks on himself & his family from Pedowood because he's bringing out the TRUTH of child trafficking & adrenochrome in his interviews & with the SOUND OF FREEDOM movie. He is so courageous, imo.

God bless Jim & the film. May it reach & awaken MILLIONS who still cannot or refuse to see ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒน

#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

TIMOTHY BALLARD graduated cum laude from Brigham Young University in Spanish and political science, then went on to receive an MA (summa cum laude) in international politics from the Monterey Institute of International Studies. Tim has worked for the Central Intelligence Agency as well as an agent for the Department of Homeland Security. He is also the author of The American Covenant: One Nation under God. He lives in Southern California with his wife and six children.

http://deseretbook.com/Timothy_Ballar... ...more

I just did wome quick research to SEE and INDEED PAUL WALKER IS TIM BALLARD , a MOVIE ACTOR who supposedly was killed in a car crash . HEs been resurrected . SO NOW MY QUESTION IS HE ILLUMINATI PRETENDING TO SAVE CHILDREN. ?/