White house live cam is turnd off tonight !!!🤔👀👀

Only people mentioned by @Tatjana in this post can reply

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

In response Tatjana Stepanic to her Publication

I just clicked on the 'editor's picks' and apparently that structure in front of the WH was being built in Nov.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

It's been having problems all day long now, intermittent footage. Ironically, they started to disassemble the white, multilevel mystery structure in front of the WH today too. It does work infrequently and noticed tonight is the first night the WH is lit.

Just here to learn things not do individual chats

That site seems to glitch like crazy its on now it normally goes off at 11 now a days

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

saw that too, I was like 🤔

✝️God Wins🇺🇸MAGA🤗Jr. Lives🐸WWG1WGA❤️

You are right. The picture they are showing is definately not live right now... if you watch the flag, it is not moving like it always is and the traffic in the background , which you can always see moving, is still... the picture is frozen... wonder what is going on...?

just now.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Jim Jones to his Publication

Is it just me, or is earthcam having connection issues?

(1) Show this thread

up at running at 9:19 pm, just viewed it.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this is what I got earlier before they shut it down I can't seem to get on either must be up to something