Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

I'm just a simple man, no longer playing the game but watching the wheels go round.

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

In the UK we have similar "doctors" pushing the false narrative. What I don't understand is whether they're being blackmailed, simply paid to lie, or naively believe the BS. Do you know which it is ?

I'm just a simple man, no longer playing the game but watching the wheels go round.

Thanks for that. Harpys are awesome creatures (though I've never met one). At least I now know why you followed me. Take care, Peace, LOVE & Light. (Hopefully not long now).

My (limited) understanding is that Harpies feature in Greek mythology, Harpy Eagles live in South American jungles and eat primates whereas Shoebills are weird-looking African avians. But if everyone liked the same things the world would be a boring place.

Yes, but I'd prefer it if we didn't imprison any creatures. Impressive bird though !

Only people mentioned by @Ian_Parmenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ian Parmenter, click on at the bottom under it