Missing our friend, is he still out there somewhere?

Is that "shadow" on his mask suspicious to anyone else? My apologies if it's been discussed before but it just started sticking out to me like a sore thumb! What is it??

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aquilina in this post can reply

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Fish could just be pointing to water from his plane going down

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

Not that it means anything here or if it even is this, but it appears to be the shape of a fish...a symbol for Christianity.

"Why Christians Use Fish As a Symbol? Christians may have use fish as a symbol of their faith because Jesus used to fish in his ministry.Some of these references are as follows: 'Jesus told Peter and Andrew that he would make them Fishers of men' (Mark 1:17)."

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

I thought it was always as simple as a reference to time lasting about 2000 years. Pieces the fish (0-2000AD) Aries the lamb (2000BC-0AD) and Taurus the bull (4000BC - 2000BC) and only used because they had no other real calendar back then. (Note Aquarius would be 2000AD - 4000AD) This would also explain why the Egyptians carved a Lion (10000 BC)...

Is this true or not, I don't know, just found it was an interesting coincidence, and many historical things seemed to line up with it. Including the earth wobbles every 25600 years, about the length of the astrological calendar

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

The fish symbol was a code, to avoid the death penalty...

https://earlychurchhistory.org/christian-symbols/the-fish-symbol-ichthus/

(2) Show this thread