🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Bout fricken tired of the message my shit is full and systems could not work right. They updated something and are forcing to delete saved items. it's won't let me access the systems to delete crap but let's me open everything else. BS!

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

Do you by any chance use the Telegram App? I like them because they don't store info on a central server, the data is stored on user devices. Which is good, and bad. Because Telegram will consume your free space quickly if you do not change the default settings

Only people mentioned by @StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication

If it is Telegram that is gobbling up your storage- which I'm thinking it is- you will have to manually clear the cache this time, then set it to keep only 3 days or a week max on the app. Don't worry about losing anything. All the channels you follow will still be there, as with anything you put in the saved folder. Since I set mine to 3 days,I have only once had to reclear the cache, but the 'smart' phone I was using crashed, and I am using a loaner from a friend until I get a new one, and this what I'm using now is old and doesn't have much room