Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

KABQQM!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I cant wait for the day we can speak freely again....can you imagine the people that would be awake right now if it was a far playing field.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

😑right, like most of my family

paybacks are gonna be a bitch

I do not like it when my family is lied to day after day.

But God always wins, so I think things will change (slowly).

I agree...question for you...isnt it amazing that at least one person in each family is awake..some are lucky to have more than one..but what Im saying is if you look around...most people have said they are the only ones in their family....I think this is amazing..because we are the light in our family when they will be facing the dark for the first time very soon when they learn what we have known...we get to light the way. It makes me feel like this is what makes it so worth it.

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I often think the same thing!! It does always seem like everyone says they are the only one in their family. My family jokes about how I am always involved in the craziest situations and they do believe God puts me in those situations to be a light but they still think I'm crazy when I try to wake them up.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Kay Smith to her Publication

soon they will be coming to you to help them understand...and that is what is so beautiful about it...we withstood the storm to be that light for them.. and we should feel good about that. I wish people would see the positive in that and not let the negative take away from how wonder that is.

(1) Show this thread

well said, thank you for your post. appreciate it

awe...you're welcome!! and thank you for saying that..that is very kind of you 😊πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread