Does anyone have the name of the doctor that was doing online consults to provide HCQ? i have a friend that may need it

Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Being an information junkie has led me out of the Democratic darkness into Patriot light, and I am here to stay, holding the line.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

americasfrontlinedoctors.com they will show you what to do from there. It is easy, over the phone and cost 90.00 for the consult and I don't believe it is very much for the prescription. The head of this organization is Dr. Simon Gold

the american medical association approves it now so any doctor

I ordered the protocol from speakwithanmd.com and got zinc, z-pack super fast. My kids have a nebulizer so I just refilled that, I just got it for emergency if myself of family needed it Its about $65 for the call and my prescription came from a Florida pharmacy. all my friends used them as well. Be well! (I told them I was going to Mexico - lol)

Father, husband, child of God, animal lover, Patriot of the US. #WWG1WGA NOTHING can stop what is coming!

You can make HCQ as HCQ is essentially synthetic Quinine (found in tonic water). You need to boil grapefruit skins... but I would wait til I find the recipe... I'll try to find it but it's hard because FUCKBOOK deleted my account where I had it saved.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response JQsh G21 to his Publication

Someone sent it to me earlier. I appreciate it. I am in the same boat as you....facebook and 9 twitter pages gone lol

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Try researching online.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Stella Immanuel?

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

I think so. The name sounds familar.

(1) Show this thread

aflds.com

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response tarna 2112 to her Publication

thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

America's Frontline Doctors. Dr. Simone Gold is one of them.
Hope your friend is okay.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Thank you! he had covid a few months ago but is still feeling ran down

(1) Show this thread

Ready for Trump to bring the pain! 3rd purge from twatter

Your friend can try speakwithanmd.com

Messianic Believer of The Way, and His Truth. YahuShua is Yahuwah ❤️🙏🏼‼️

In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication

Yes, Amereicasfrontlinedoctors.com had listed telemedicine physicians listed, contact them for short consult; cost $90. Then you pay for RX to the pharmacy (Ravkoo Pharmacy)
Listed email info@speakwithanmd.com. (855) 503-2657.

Messianic Believer of The Way, and His Truth. YahuShua is Yahuwah ❤️🙏🏼‼️

In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication

I wish I had know about this earlier myself...I bought some through a Canadian Pharmacy - took forever to get it...and it came shipped to from Singapore! 😳

(3) Show this thread